2 zucchini halved and scooped
1/4 cup onion finely chopped
1/4 coloured bell pepper finely chopped
1/4 cup carrot n beans finely chopped
Zucchini scoops finely chopped
Garlic 2-3 minced
3 tbsp tomato puree
Salt and pepper
Coriander 1 tbsp finely chopped
Vegan cheese for topping
- First halve the zucchini lengthwise, scoop out the inside with a spoon and keep aside.
- Next, prepare the cauliflower ‘rice’. This rice is very popular nowadays to replace regular rice, to reduce carbohydrate intake. For this, grate the cauliflower with a box grater or put the florets in a processor until the pieces resemble rice-sized.
- To prepare the stuffing, in a wok, saut. onion and garlic.
- Once transparent, add all the other vegetables and cook until all are cooked through. Add the tomato puree, oregano, chilli flakes, salt and pepper and mix well. Take off from flame and mix in the coriander.
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees C. Fill this mixture into the hollowed zucchini. Top with vegan cheese. Keep these zucchini boats in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes until done.
You’re so interesting! I don’t think I’ve truly read through something like this before. So good to find somebody with some original thoughts on this subject. Seriously.. many thanks for starting this up. This site is one thing that is required on the internet, someone with a little originality!