4 medium potatoes with skin steamed and mashed
½ cup cashew milk
3 tbsp soy sauce optional
1/2 cup bell pepper
1/2cup onion finely chopped
1 /2 cup zucchini
7 tomatoes, crushed
Salt and pepper, to taste
½ tsp thyme and rosemary
⅓ cup sour cream cheese
Ingredients for cashew cheese
1 cup raw cashew (soaked 5 to 6 hours)
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp nutritional yeast (optional)
Blend these ingredients and keep the cashew cheese ready to make sour cream cheese
Ingredients for sour cream cheese
1/2 cup cashews cheese
2 tbsp lime juice
1 tsp mustard seed powder
Salt to taste
Black pepper to taste
Add water if needed
Blend all these ingredients and keep the sour cream cheese ready
- Add the cashew milk to the mashed potatoes
- Season with salt and pepper to get the consistency of mashed potatoes.
- In a medium pan, sauté the onion, carrots, zucchini and bell pepper until the onion is translucent (10 minutes).
- Then add the crushed tomatoes. Taste the mixture to see if the salt is right or adjust by adding soya sauce.
- Add herbs and cook a bit longer then add basil and sour cream
- In the baking dish add 1/2 of the mashed potato, then add the vegetable crumble mixture and then top it with the potatoes, spreading to the edges and put the cashew cheese on top.
- Bake in an oven for 15-20 minutes, until the nut cheese gets brown and then sprinkle the chopped red bell pepper over it as a garnish over it after 10 minutes.
- Add Microgreens and serve it with love