4-5 spinach leaves
1 tbsp Carrot grated
1 tbsp Cabbage grated
1 tbsp Onion finely chopped
1 tbsp Capsicum finely chopped
5-6 mint leaves finely chopped
1 tbsp Tamarind paste
1 tbsp date paste
2 cloves garlic minced
1/2 tsp ginger minced
Salt, pepper and chilli flakes to taste
- Choose big spinach leaves.
- Wash the spinach well and dry completely.
- Mix the ingredients of the dressing well.
- Add the vegetables to it and toss until well coated.
- Place 1 tbsp of this mixture in a spinach leaf and fold like a parcel.
- Complete the other parcels as well.
- Serve with peanut curd or as is at room temperature.