1 cup uncooked quinoa
1/2 tsp salt
1 tbsp mixed herbs
1/3 cup water
Sesame seeds for sprinkling
- Soak the quinoa in water for 5-6 hours until they double in size.
- To save time, you can also soak them in very hot water for an hour.
- Then, drain and rinse the quinoa.
- Preheat the oven to 175 deg C.
- Add all the ingredients in a blender and process until you reach a batter like consistency. It may take time, but keep blending until smooth.
- Spread this batter on a silicon sheet covered tray and shake it so it spreads evenly. Sprinkle the sesame seeds.
- Bake for about 15 min, take out the tray and cut into squares with a pizza cutter. Then flip the pieces and bake for another 5-7 min until brown.
- Remove the tray and let the crackers cool.
- Store in an airtight container.