1 cup of raw peanuts soaked for 8 to 12 hours
½ cup brown rice soaked for 8 to 12 hours
2 to 4 cups water
5 to 6 chili tops or non-dairy curd starter
- Put peanuts and rice in a blender and blend till you get a smooth paste adding a little water at a time.
- Stir the milk and boil slowly on low heat.
- Once it starts to thicken, slowly Keep stiring to prevent clumping.
- Let the mylk fully boil and thicken.
- Cool to room temperature.
- Set the curd using the chili top as a starter the first time you make it by dipping them in the peanuts mixture or culture
Serve it with love