½ cup cooked brown rice
½ cup cooked millets
1/8 cup sesame seeds
1/8 cup flax seeds
1/8 cup sunflower/pumpkin seeds
1 tsp soy sauce
1 tsp mixed herbs
1 tbsp water
Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 170°C.
- Cut out 2 pieces of parchment paper the size of a large baking sheet.
- Place rice, millets, sesame seeds, flaxseeds, sunflower seeds, soy, herbs, water, salt and pepper in a blender.
- Process until finely chopped and coming together in a ball. The dough will be sticky.
- Divide the dough in half.
- Place 1 piece of dough between 2 sheets of the prepared parchment paper.
- Roll out as thin as possible.
- Remove the top sheet of parchment and place the dough with parchment on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Switch the position of the baking sheets and continue baking until dark around the edges and crisp, 12 to 15 minutes more.
- Remove from oven and carefully break into roughly shaped crackers.
- If some crackers aren’t fully crisp, return them to the oven and bake for 5 to 10 minutes more.