4 tomatoes diced
1/4 cup each of 3 types of beans like rajma/lobia/chhole
or anyother beans you have like pinto or black – boiled
½ cup onion diced
½ cup coloured bell peppers diced
½ cup carrot diced and steamed
2 tbsp tomato puree
2 cups of water
5-6 cloves minced garlic
½ tsp cumin powder
½ tsp chilli powder
1 tsp Oregano
Salt and pepper to taste
- In a saucepan, sauté the onion and garlic.
- Once they brown a bit, add in the bell peppers and cook until they are tender.
- Then add the carrots and tomatoes along with the tomato puree, water, and all spices and seasonings and let boil.
- Then stir in all the beans and cook until heated.
- Serve hot with herbed quinoa.