1/2 cup peas boiled
1/2 cup methi (fenugreek) leaves finely chopped
1/4 cup almond milk
2 tbsp cashew cream
Salt and pepper to taste
For Garam Masala
1/2 stick cinnamon
1 big elaichi (cardamom)
Roast and grind into masala
1 big onion (boil in water and remove)
1 tbsp khus khus (poppy seeds) – soak in 2 tbsp almond milk
1 tbsp cashews
3-4 cloves garlic
1/2 tsp minced ginger
1 green chilli finely chopped
- Add all ingredients of the gravy into a blender and make a paste.
- Heat a kadhai, add this paste and cook on a low flame for few min.
- Add the freshly ground garam masala.
- Add methi leaves and saute for few min.
- Add cream and peas and boil for 2-3 min.
- Add milk and salt and pepper, boil for a while and serve hot.