½ cup almond milk
2 tbsp chia seeds
2 tsp jaggery powder
¼ tsp vanilla essence
A pinch cinnamon powder
1 tbsp chopped walnuts
¼ cup pear diced
¼ cup apple diced
- Stir almond milk, chia/sabja, jaggery powder, vanilla and cinnamon together in a small bowl.
- Cover with lid or cling film and refrigerate for at least 8 hours and up to 3 days.
- When ready to serve, stir well.
- Spoon about half the pudding into a serving glass (or bowl) and top with half the apple and pear and walnuts.
- Add the rest of the pudding and top with the remaining fruits and nuts.