Freshmade thick coconut milk – 600-700ml
Powdered red rice poha -1/2 cup
Water – 200 ml to make the rice milk
4-5 chilli tops or 1-2tbs of starter
2 tbs/ agar powder 2tsp ( for thick curd )
2 tbs of hot water to dissolve agar agar
- Heat the coconut milk over medium heat and turn off the heat and mix powdered poha.
- Now reheat a bit and mix the agar agar mixture.
- Mix well.
- Please don’t over boil the coconut milk.
- Transfer the thick milk mixture in a casserole.
- Now let it cool for a while check with dipping your finger ( you can count 10)
- Now add the starter and keep in the oven or any warm place.
- You will get thick, delicious and creamy set curd in 10-12 hours.( over night)
Serve it with love