Dot Mandala for children and Zentangle workshop for adults
Child- 450 per head
Zentangle - 600 per head
Book your slot at http://go.eventshigh.com/3mj44
Introduce your children to this amazing form of art🎨
Mandala dot painting is the technique used - that it is produced by repeated imprints of a paint covered brush, dotting stick or other implement onto the surface of the painting and that in doing so, there are recognisable 'dot' marks on the canvas.
Dot mandalas in childhood is related to better development in three fields: emotional, cognitive and behavioral. The stimuli that the little one receives in doing this activity are varied, and are all beneficial to their growth!
The session and the workshop would benefit the children in no of ways
1. Foster attention and concentration
2. They favor fine psychomotricity in the fingers
3. To Reduce stress and anxiety
4. They help to develop patience, perseverance, constancy.
5. They allow them to acquire knowledge about geometric forms and think spatially
6. They bring well-being, increase creativity and imagination, will enable them to combine colors and figures.
7. They increase self-esteem and stimulate aesthetic sense.
If children painted mandalas on a regular basis, many fights, arguments, and inappropriate behaviors would be avoided.
The workshop would be open to children for 6 years and above.
The workshop duration would be for an hour or so. The workshop fees would be RS 450 inclusive of all materials.
Zentangle Method is an easy-to-learn, relaxing, and fun way to create beautiful images by drawing structured patterns. We call these patterns, tangles. You create tangles with combinations of dots, lines, simple curves, S-curves and orbs.